Monday, August 17, 2015

Packing for Switzerland


Packing for this trip was pretty straight forward. I looked at the long term weather reports (it said it was going to be really hot- in the 90s which is extremely rare for Switzerland) and packed accordingly. I tried to bring a minimal amount of stuff (easier said than done) because its easy to do laundry here and I could only check one bag, and also had to bring towels so they took up quite a bit of room. I ended up getting a new bag for the trip- its not very glam but its practical and sturdy- its a rolling duffle but doesn't tip over when I leave it standing up. I found it at REI but similar ones can be found at other places and online as well. To maximize space, I like to use Eagle Creek packing systems, which can also be found at REI or online. The ones I have are really light and make it easy to stay organized, especially on trips when you're moving around from hotel to hotel. For a carry on I just used my school bag because it was big enough to hold my computer, camera, iPad, and pillow. Packing for Switzerland

No comments :

Post a Comment